Q: I get the error 'The cabinet file 'tpbin.cab' required for this installation is corrupt and cannot be used'
A: Unfortunately, if you receive this error, it points to an issue with the disc itself that cannot be rectified. Please open a ticket to our support team for a replacement disk. Include your full postal and a new disc will be sent out to you.
Alternatively you can download the file at http://supportfiles.focusmm.co.uk/updates/select/office/tpbin.cab and burn a new CD-ROM for yourself.
Q: Crash when entering URL or email address in Write
A: To fix this...
- Click Start, then All programs, then Accessories.
- Right click Command Prompt and choose 'Run as administrator' on the popup menu. This opens a command prompt in Admin mode.
- In the command prompt box, use the CD command to change directory to installation folder for Select Office.
This is usually C:\Program Files (x86)\Select Office, or C:\Program Files\Select Office.
- When you are in that folder, type this command then press the Enter key:
- If successful you should get a 'Successfully registered' response from Windows.
Try the problematic part of the program again.