Q: How do I create a slide show and create a VCD using this program
A: Firstly, to create the slide show, please do the following.
- Highlight each photo that you want to use, right click on them and then select ‘Add to Basket’. Repeat this until the basket has all of the photos that you wish to use.
- Once the basket is complete, highlight all of the pictures in there and then click the ‘Slide Show’ button at the top of the window.
- In the next window, edit your slide show as required.
- Once your slide show is complete, click ‘Save as Video/VCD’.
- Give the slide show a name and click OK.
- On the next page, choose the option ‘Create VCD’, and then click ‘Next’.
- If you wish to use and audio or music, add this on the next page and then click ‘Finish’.
The slide show video has now been created; we now need to burn it to a CD.
- Again, click the ‘Save as Video/VCD’ button at the top of the screen.
- Select the option ‘Burn previously created VCD’.
- Insert a blank CD and then click to highlight your CD drive.
- Click ‘Next’ on the following two pages.
- On the final page click ‘Start’.
- Once complete, click ‘Finish’, and your VCD is now done.